Establishing and encouraging a culture of learning is one of most important elements of any business. Providing opportunities for employees to develop their knowledge and skills can increase morale, motivation, engagement and productivity, encourages a growth mindset and result in stronger business outcomes. However, it’s important to consider every employee in your policies, including your
Tiger Private has partnered with Keystone Law to present a forum on the recruitment and management of private staff and the potential pitfalls that need to be considered, including the upcoming GDPR implementation.
If you are responsible for recruiting or managing household staff, this is a unique opportunity to:
- discuss how GDPR will affect your hiring processes and how to stay compliant with the new regulation
- share thoughts and ideas and hear those of others on how to recruit and manage your household staff and the typical issues you face;
- swap contacts and recommendations to build your own little black book
- receive guidance from an employment lawyer and a recruitment specialist to help you instill best practice in your household
- discuss case scenarios with a focus on what works well and what to avoid
- de-mystify the legislation relating to household staff, such as staff employment status, who pays the tax, what checks you should undertake, what the maximum working hours are and what documents you should provide
- learn about how to protect the interests, reputation and privacy of your principal and private household.