London (Greater) SALARY: £15 - £17 TERM: Temporary
An Investment Management firm in London are currently recruiting for an Administrative Assistant to cover maternity leave. The team are extremely supportive as are the company, who promote professional development for both temporary and permanent staff. This a great opportunity for an Assistant who loves working in a fast-paced, motivating environment.
My client is looking for a positive and energetic Administrative Assistant with a fantastic work ethic to join the Administrative Team. The individual will offer support to various departments within the business as needed.
- Managing complex and global travel requests
- Comprehensive diary management
- Ensuring meeting rooms are booked, globally where necessary
- Ad-hoc project work
- Providing holiday or sickness cover for Assistants
- Calendar organisation and managing a busy inbox
- Prioritising a number of time-sensitive tasks
- Answering a high volume of phone calls
The position is perfect for an individual with transferable skills, who is flexible with tasks and used to working across a range of departments. The candidate should feel comfortable working with senior management with a can-do attitude.
The successful candidate for this position is likely to demonstrate:
- Basic proficiency in MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel & PowerPoint)
- A minimum of one years’ experience within a support role
- Experience working within a similar industry
- High attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to work to deadlines and to accommodate last minute changes
POSTED: 13 May 2019 JOB ID: GWFINANCE17582