Assistant General Manager
London (Greater) SALARY: £27,000 - £30,000 TERM: Permanent
We are working on an exciting opportunity for an experienced Assistant General Manager to work at an authentic Coffee/Wine bar which is due to be opening in November in North London, nearby to Hampstead Heath.
The coffee & wine bar is a family run business and they are looking for an experienced supervisor to come on board to help and to work directly with the owners.
The venue is design led and will have an industrial rustic decor which will be high spec and sleek. The Coffee/ Wine bar is split level venue with a lovely outside area.
As the Assistant Manager / Supervisor;
- Day to day running of the venue, including providing a quality service, opening and closing the venue, cashing up the tills and financial reporting
- Working directly with the business owner to contribute ideas for a smooth service
- Assisting with the recruitment, training and development for all new starters
- Overseeing the stock control levels, implementing procedures to track stock control
- Building strong relationships with locals and other business within the community
- Making sure that the venue is looks immaculate at all times and happy to roll your sleeves up with the up keep of the venue
- Confident communicator
- A people person and enjoy building relationships with customers
- Experience working at senior level within an authentic/quality coffee shop and/or wine bar
- A positive can do attitude and enjoys using intuitive
- Full time
- Salary up to £30,000 depending on level of experience
- 28 days holiday
- 40 hour week
- Working hours may alternate week to week between 8am-4pm and 4pm to 11pm
POSTED: 16 Sep 2019 JOB ID: NR19299