London (City of) SALARY: £28,000 - £33,000 TERM: Permanent
£28,000 - £33,000 + excellent benefits
City of London
9am – 5pm
An exciting opportunity to join a well-established, growing investment firm located in beautiful, newly renovated offices close to Bank station in the City of London.
My client is looking for an Assistant PA to work closely in supporting the Executive Assistant with their day to day duties to provide executive level support to the Chairman and CEO. This is an amazing role for an Assistant who is looking to take that next step up in their career as a PA, where they can build on their experience and grow within the company.
Duties will include;
- Extensive diary management for CEO and Chairman (via instruction from Executive Assistant)
- Booking rooms (both internal and external), creating calendar entries and invitations if required
- Travel arrangements for CEO and Chairman
- Agenda/itinerary preparation where required
- Expenses for CEO and Chairman both personal and business
- Conduct research as required
- Preparing meeting packs for the Management Board
- Supporting on any relevant project work
- Act as first point of contact for the Executive Assistant when out of the office
The successful assistant will be able to work in a fast paced environment, under pressure, dealing with a high volume workload. This role is the perfect opportunity for an assistant looking to pursue a career as a Personal Assistant within financial services
- Experience within financial or professional services
- Self-motivated with good organisational skills
- The ability to prioritise work and manage deadlines effectively.
- High attention to detail
- Good telephone manner and confident in speaking to clients and colleagues.
- Maintain highest level of confidentiality and exercise discretion at all times.
- Positive attitude with the ability to use own initiative
- Work autonomously and take ownership of tasks with little supervision.
- Secretarial qualification is highly desired.
If you are interested in the above role, please apply asap.
POSTED: 12 Sep 2019 JOB ID: AJLAPA175562