Banqueting Operations Director – Luxury Hospitality Group
Middle East SALARY: $80,000 - $90,000 Expat Package TERM: Permanent
We are recruiting an Arabic speaking Banqueting Operations Director to join a Luxury Hospitality Group in Saudi Arabia.
This is an opportunity for an ambitious, service driven Banqueting Operations Director to join a leading Hospitality group who have an outstanding reputation and are committed to consistently delivering five star standout experiences to their guests.
As the Banqueting Operations Director, your duties will include;
- You will be responsible for managing the operating budgets/expenses and making sure that all the costs are controlled
- To ensure that all operating standards are adhered to in order to achieve the level of service
- To lead by example and manage a team, conducting daily pre-shift briefings to your peers on preparation, service, menu and to assign responsibilities accordingly
- Responsible for managing stocks for all operation equipment and supplies, ensuring that the outlet is adequately equipped
- To liaise with the kitchen and beverage departments to ensure the smooth service, checking the quality, assisting the Executive Chef where possible to develop bespoke menus
- Handling all guest requests/enquiries of F&B related matters and handling all guest complaints
- You will be responsible for the managing /controlling the usage of all video and stereo equipment with appropriate sound level
- Working closely with all other senior Directors to identify market needs and trends
- You will be responsible for planning the weekly rota and work schedules to ensure that the banquet department fully staffed to handle level of business
- Attend meeting with other key Directors / HR to submit/report guest/employee incident reports
- You will be responsible for making sure that the banquet department is kept in pristine condition both at the front as well as back of house
- To conduct staff performance appraisals as required, identify and develop talent within the team
- Responsible for training employees to ensure that they provide and outstanding, friends, professional and courteous service at all times
We are looking for a leader who has a wealth of experience working in luxury hospitality venues, you will be able to lead a team of over 100 staff; across 2 large banqueting halls which seat up to 2000 covers holding the most prestigious events in Jeddah.
POSTED: 10 Jul 2019 JOB ID: NR01657