Chauffeur – Central London
London (West End) SALARY: £40,000 - £40,000 TERM: Permanent
Tiger Private is looking for a Chauffeur for a HNW family who reside in Central London. As well as driving duties, you must also be willing to help in the household and run errands when the Principal is travelling.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
When the Principal is in London which is around 7-10 days each month, your primary duty will be Chauffeur duties for the family.
Full flexibility is required.
- Driving the Principal to and from work, to meetings in and around London, airport runs etc.
- Driving the Principal’s wife to appointments, shopping, as directed
- Driving family members to dinners, events etc.
When the Principal is travelling, you will be required to fulfil the below duties.
The working hours will be Monday to Friday from 10am-6pm.
- Ad hoc Chauffeur duties
- Delivering documents, packages etc.
- Running errands; grocery shopping
- Vehicle maintenance
- Household maintenance duties; changing bulbs, monitoring/refilling humidifiers, general minor home maintenance and reporting any bigger issues for contracted specialists
WHO YOU ARE
The right candidates will be extremely professional, courteous and polite. You must have excellent knowledge of London with a proactive, hands on attitude.
Only candidates with experience working 1:1 or for a private family will be considered for this role.
Excellent references and a clean, valid UK driving licence.
Working hours will be Monday to Friday from 10am-6pm with full flexibility 7-10 days of each month.
Salary is circa £40,000 DOE
Car provided is a Mercedes S-Class.
POSTED: 10 Jul 2019 JOB ID: AFDRIVE8610