Client Services Assistant
London (City of) SALARY: £28,000 - £30,000 TERM: Contract
Client Services Assistant for international law firm
Fixed Term Contract
£28,000 - £30,000 p.a.
An incredible opportunity has arisen working for a highly respected law firm that sits within the Magic Circle and have a truly fantastic global presence. They are hiring a client services assistant to join the team on a 12-month contract with possible extension. If you have a passion for front of house roles and hold previous experience within this position, this could be for you!
Their offices are just a short walk from Liverpool Street train station, where you will be surrounded by endless eateries and shops, as well as a rooftop bar!
This position offers a competitive salary along with an extensive list of benefits, including:
- Season ticket loans
- Quarterly dinner and drink events on their rooftop bar
- Flexible working hours
- Life assurance
- Dental Plan
- Subsidised health club membership
- Private medical insurance (personal and family)
- Access to a range of special offers and shopping discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual dinner dance and quarterly drinks
You will be joining a team that aims to consistently provide and maintain excellent standards of client care across all areas of the business. You will oversee meeting and greeting all VIP clients passing through the business and managing the first floor conference suite, the ground floor reception and additional galleries and auditoriums.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Proactively managing diaries
- Ensuring a seamless transition when meeting clients
- Organising meetings including all ancillary arrangements (e.g. booking meeting rooms)
- Reviewing incoming emails and following up as required
- Taking messages accurately, listening to voicemail messages and passing to appropriate person(s)
- Maintain a professional corporate image and immaculate presentation at all times
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful, you’ll possess exceptional interpersonal skills and a friendly and motivated attitude, as well as the following.
- Previous reception experience gained within a medium-to-large organisation
- The ability to liaise with staff and clients at all levels.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Experience with Word, Excel, Outlook and electronic reservations systems.
POSTED: 15 Mar 2019 JOB ID: ERWCLIENTFACE12422