Corporate Knowledge Paralegal
London City SALARY: £30,000 - £35,000 TERM: Contract
I am now recruiting for a Corporate Knowledge Paralegal to join one of my top Legal clients in London City. This is a brand-new position and will be for a 12-month fixed term contract. If you are available immediately and are looking to obtain a respected legal firm on your CV, this will be the right move for you. The suitable candidate for this role will usually be expected to have completed, or be completing, their Legal Practice. You must also hold strong academic qualifications (degree or above from a top university preferred), including a degree or post-graduate diploma in law and completion of the LPC.
The firm offers a culture of friendliness and a supportive atmosphere, where every individual and personality can thrive and make a valued impact. Unlike most Law Firms, your working hours will also be very attractive, if you are looking for a work life balance.
My client has an extensive corporate, commercial and financing practice. This particular role reports to the group’s PSLs and requires close working and co-ordination with them. You will be expected to liaise with fee earners, Partners, and regular contact with information services and other support services within the firm. The corporate practice comprises circa or around 30 partners and 100 associates, divided into a handful of groups.
Key Skills & Duties:
- Co-ordinating the collection of Corporate precedents created by fee earners, identifying useful materials, and indexing and publishing them on the firm’s know how database
- Maintaining data on aspects of market practice and fees on Corporate transaction
- Assisting fee earners with precedent searches
- Day-to-day support for PSLs, including ad hoc projects and research tas
- Candidates for this position will usually be expected to have completed, or be completing, their Legal Practic
- Strong academic qualifications (2:1 degree or above from a top university preferred), including a degree or post-graduate diploma in law and completion of the LP
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to pick up new legal concepts and terminology quickly
- Ability to adapt and fit into the team
- High level of professionalism and integrity; displays the highest standard of professional ethics
POSTED: 11 May 2018 JOB ID: ERWCORPPARA22441