Customer Service Advisor
London City SALARY: £11 - £12 TERM: Temporary
My client works in partnership with large supermarkets and retailers and provides a high level of service to all clients. With fantastic new offices near the City of London, I am now recruiting for a customer service consultant to join their friendly and motivated team.
You will complete two weeks training (Monday-Friday only) in the Milton Keynes office, both your travel and hotel will be paid for and you will have the opportunity to learn about the business, team and how to answer a range of enquiries from their clients.
After your training, you will be based in the London office on a temporary basis with the opportunity to go into a permanent position. The office staff work in shifts and you will rotate between working 8:30-16:30 and 9:30-18:00 with an hour for lunch each day. Benefits include a pension and childcare vouchers, as well as being based in fantastic new offices in a great location.
Some of your duties on a daily basis will include:
· Answering calls and emails from customers
· Resolving any issues or concerns
· Logging and dealing with complaints
· Liaising with the technical team, E-Commerce, courier company and other departments
· Using relevant systems to log and record all necessary information
· Completing all correspondence to a high standard
· Taking full ownership of all issues and see through to successful completion/resolution
· Carrying out basic administration duties
Ideally you will have at least one years’ experience in a contact centre environment and will have fantastic communication skills.
My client is looking to interview as soon as possible so if you are interested in becoming part of a growing team and developing your customer service skills, please do apply today.
POSTED: 08 May 2018 JOB ID: GWCUSTOMERSERVICE13569