Data Analyst / Administrator
London City SALARY: £23,000 - £26,000 TERM: Temporary
I am now recruiting for an experienced Data Analyst/Administrator, to join the team immediately within Shoreditch. This role is a possible temp to perm position, so please ensure you are looking for a long-term assignment when applying. My client is constantly growing with success and are now opening brand new offices within London! You will have the chance to get involved with the great growth and will certainly be privileged to work within the cool office environment they offer.
My client is within the Estate / Asset Management industry, so if you are coming from this background or a similar corporate environment, this will be highly recommended. This role is built around time management, attention to detail, and the ability to use analytical tools to get demographical data. You will be solely responsible for the pre-survey process and will be helping the business to select the best locations. With this comes the requirement of great administration skills, and problem-solving abilities.
My client is all about team work and training their employees to the best possible level. You will be put on a 1-month training course before officially starting your role and supporting the team within Shoreditch. This is a great way to feel confident in your line of work, and ensuring you are fully up to speed when taking on the responsibilities. They certainly do invest a lot of time into each employee and have a very open-door policy.
Key Skills & Duties:
- Minimum of 2 years administration or Data Analyst experience.
- Use of relevant systems such as (Salesforce, Activecolab).
- Ability to log and record all necessary information.
- Answer all calls / correspondence from clients and long-standing customers.
- Ensuring all requires are met when it comes to documentation.
- Flexible approach when it comes to change in daily tasks.
- Excellent attention to detail, and good troubleshooting abilities.
POSTED: 04 Apr 2018 JOB ID: ERWDATA18633