London (West End) SALARY: £23,000 - £23,000 TERM: Permanent
A fantastic opportunity for a Doorman to join an exclusive, boutique residential development in Marylebone.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
It will be your duty to welcome and assist residents and visitors, providing an overall 5* service with a friendly and professional manner.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Visible at the front entrance with immaculate presentation
- Meeting and greeting all residents and visitors
- Liaising with the concierge team
- Opening car doors and physically assisting when required
- Helping with any luggage, umbrellas etc.
- Valet parking
WHO YOU ARE
This role will be perfect for someone who has experience in a similar Doorman/Residential role and meet the following criteria:
- Immaculately presented
- Professional, warm and friendly
- Experience working with HNWI’s
- Passionate about providing a high level of service
- Fluent English with excellent communication skills
Candidates must have a clean, valid UK driving licence.
Working hours will be from Monday to Friday from 9am-6pm, occasional weekends.
Offering a salary of £23,000 gross per annum with potential for performance based bonus plus tips.
Saturdays paid x1.5 Sundays x2
To start ASAP
POSTED: 14 Oct 2019 JOB ID: AFDOOR9420