London City SALARY: £45,000 - £50,000 TERM: Permanent
My client is a well-established, successful property company based in vibrant offices in the heart of the City. They are looking for a professional, forward thinking EA to support the CFO within the fast paced, busy finance department.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage back to back diaries of both the CFO and the Senior Finance Team, scheduling internal and external meetings as well as coordinating international travel
- Organise personal arrangements for the CFO and undertaking errands on an ad hoc basis
- Coordinate multiple projects in relation to various departments within the company
- Act as Office Manager for the London office and undertake duties such as overseeing deliveries, contracts and facilities issues
- Planning and executing numerous events throughout the year
- Produce monthly reports and board papers
Key Skills & Experience:
- Similar experience supporting at board level
- Degree educated or graduate calibre
- Advanced PowerPoint skills
- Excellent attention to detail and able to communicate confidently at all levels
This leading company is offering the right EA fantastic benefits as well as an amazing working environment and company culture.
POSTED: 30 Apr 2018 JOB ID: NIEAP13717