London (City of) SALARY: £40,000 - £45,000 TERM: Permanent
My client is one of London’s leading insurance brokers based in the heart of City. They are looking for a switched on, proactive and enthusiastic EA to support one of the Director’s as well as the wider team of 10. This is a fast-paced role that can offer growth and development within the company.
Main duties & responsibilities
- Heavy diary management, prioritising meetings and arranging multi stop travel
- Preparing presentations, attending meetings and taking minutes
- Booking multi-stop, oversees travel as well as processing expenses
- Organising events including away days and client entertainment
Key skills and experience
- Previous EA experience within the insurance industry
- Strong communication skills and able to work within a team environment
- Confident working with Senior members of staff
- Able to prioritise workload and work to tight deadlines
This company can offer great benefits such as gym membership, private health care and flexible working hours.
POSTED: 12 Aug 2019 JOB ID: NEAINS16546