London (West End) SALARY: £17 - £22 TERM: Contract
Float EA in Investment Management
Contract – 12 Months
£17.00 - £22.00 per hour
I am currently recruiting for the world’s largest independent investment management firm based in the heart of London. My client is looking to hire an experienced Personal Assistant, who is now looking for a new challenge in a varied and diverse role.
All candidates applying for this role must have previous and proven experience in supporting senior members as well as large teams within a similar or corporate industry.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
This role offers endless variety and the chance for you to support a range of individuals and across several different departments. You will get to know the business as a whole and along the way, gain some valuable and life-long skills.
My client prides themselves on recognising hard work and promote an outstanding and flexible working culture. You will also be entitled to a range of benefits such as: 25 days holiday and flexible working hours. Please note this role is initially for 12 months, but has the scope to go permanent.
Typical duties include:
- Comprehensive and proactive diary management for various teams as required:
- Proactively managing meetings clashes and being a gatekeeper
- Ensuring meeting rooms are booked globally where necessary and using our virtual conferencing tool to create video and audio conference requests
- Liaising with reception to request any catering
- Registering external visitors with reception
- Managing global travel & expenses requests for the whole team;
- Working with an external travel vendor to book necessary logistics (flights, trains, hotels, etc
- Understanding visa processes and ensuring all travelers have the necessary visas in place
- Booking any ground transportation if necessary
- Process expenses and invoices in a timely manner adhering to policies and guidelines
- Onboarding of new hires and transfers in
- Working with technology and facilities to ensure email, phone, systems and desk set up
- Scheduling orientation meetings
- Dillgent coverage of telephone lines, adhering to best practices
- Provide adhoc support for visitors if necessary
- Other adhoc administrative tasks and projects
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful, you will have to have experience with working in the Finance sector and be in a similar PA/EA role.
- Advanced / Intermediate proficiency in MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, & PowerPoint)
- Excellent time-management as well as organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritization abilities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong service orientation and proactive problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under deadlines and to accommodate last-minutes changes
- Positive, can-do attitude; Flexibility; Sense of humour
This a really interesting role where you’ll be surrounded by a supportive and friendly team. We are looking to shortlist this role asap, so apply today.
POSTED: 14 Aug 2019 JOB ID: ERWEAFLOAT45874