London (West End) SALARY: £45,000 - £47,000 Bonus + Benefits TERM: Permanent
A highly reputable firm in the finance industry are seeking an experienced and professional EA to join their London office.
This is a busy EA position, primarily supporting the Head of a Division, with some additional support to the wider team. You will be responsible for:
- Diary management – extensive and very busy
- Booking internal and external meetings, including VC’s, catering, preparing meeting materials
- International travel bookings and detailed itineraries – flights, accommodation, reservations
- Expense management
- Some personal duties
This is a great opportunity for a dedicated and down to earth EA to join an established company. You will be proactive, mature and demonstrate good emotional intelligence.
The ideal candidate:
- Proven experience in an EA role, supporting at senior level in a corporate environment
- Adept at working in a busy and demanding environment
- Personable and strong relationship builder
- Professional approach
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in this EA role apply below now!
POSTED: 02 Dec 2019 JOB ID: LKPAFIN20290