EA – Capital Markets
London (City of) SALARY: £18 - £22 TERM: Permanent
Executive Assistant – Capital Markets
Join our client in their Canary Wharf offices for this new exciting opportunity. They are seeking a professional Executive Assistant to support the Capital Markets division. This is an opportunity for someone ready for a busy, fast paced and varied role.
Our client is seeking an Executive Assistant to provide extensive support to the Capital Markets Team.
- Extensive back to back diary and calendar management
- Travel Coordination, including itineraries and visa’s
- Expense and invoice management
- Acting as the first point of contact
- Answering telephones and emails professionally and timely
- Booking and arranging meetings and conference calls both internally and externally
- Preparing presentation and document materials
- Heavily involved in events – internal, conferences and off sites
- General administration and day-to-day duties
To be successful in this Executive Assistant role you must exhibit a high level of professionalism and resourcefulness in a fast-paced environment. You must be able to take initiative in difficult situations and prioritise your workload.
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Highly professional manner
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Team player
- Be discreet with confidential information
- High attention to detail
POSTED: 02 Dec 2019 JOB ID: MCEACapitalMarkets