Events Coordinator / Corporate Access
London (West End) SALARY: £35,000 - £50,000 TERM: Permanent
An International Financial Services firm are looking for an Events/Roadshow Coordinator to partner with their Corporate Access team in London. You will be working alongside an existing team of four, which will grow to eight, and manage all roadshows, events and corporate access internationally. You must have experience building a corporate access and/or events team and be able to work alongside a team professionally and accurately.
As the Events/Roadshow Coordinator, you will be working globally – planning, coordinating and overseeing all events and roadshows whilst acting as the face of the company.
- Project management and running of all events and roadshows
- Working alongside a team of eight
- Coordinating international meetings
- Travelling with role to attend events/ roadshows
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and switched-on candidate to join an established and growing company.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Events experience within Professional Services
- Roadshow experience - preferred but not essential
- Knowledge of regulations including MiFidII
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
As well as a competitive salary you will receive a generous package:
- Generous bonus scheme
- Lunch allowance
- Travel subsidy
- Private medical and dental insurance
If you are interested in this role then apply below now!
POSTED: 03 Dec 2019 JOB ID: DMROADSHOWCA