London (City of) SALARY: £19 - £21 TERM: Temporary
EA for an Investment Banking Firm
City of London
Temporary 12-month contract
We are seeking a confident and experienced EA to join our client in their London offices. This is a fast paced, people facing role that requires an individual who has strong communication skills. It is a fantastic opportunity for a highly efficient, organised and proactive EA.
In this role you will be supporting a team within a particular division of the company. You will be required to handle all administrative and secretarial tasks for the team.
- Liaising with clients, visitors and colleagues
- Diary management
- Travel management
- Expense management
- Arranging meetings and conference calls
- Covering for fellow assistants
- General administrative duties
- Ad hoc tasks
Our client is seeking an enthusiastic, organised and proactive EA. As this is a demanding role our client is seeking an EA with previous experience within a similar role.
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite
- Previous experience processing expenses
- Excellent typing skills
- Ability to handle confidential material
- Attention to detail
POSTED: 10 Sep 2019 JOB ID: RHEA18088