Executive Assistant – PE Firm
London (City of) SALARY: £45,000 - £50,000 TERM: Permanent
Executive Assistant - PE Firm
£45,000 - £50,000 plus exceptional bonus.
A highly regarded Private Equity firm with impressive offices in The City are recruiting for a top quality Executive Assistant to support the Head of Infrastructure and 2 other Partners.
This is a demanding, high volume role and will require someone who has strong experience arranging complex, global travel itineraries, heavy diary management and processing expenses after the trips. In addition you will be able to assist with board level support, dealing with client administration and generally have a "muck in" attitude.
Skills / Experience required:
- Recent, demonstrable experience gained within an EA role
- Experience gained within financial services, preferably within Private Equity.
- Strong Academics - Ideally Graduate level education
- Outstanding time management skills and the ability to multi task
- Ability to remain calm and focused under pressure
- Ability to work autonomously whilst still being an integral part of the team
POSTED: 29 Nov 2019 JOB ID: KHBPEI20273