Executive Assistant – Research
London (City of) SALARY: £19 - £22 TERM: Temporary
Executive Assistant – Equity Research
Join our client in their Canary Wharf offices for this new exciting opportunity. They are seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to support the Research division. This is an opportunity for someone looking for a varied and challenging role.
Our client is seeking an Executive Assistant to provide extensive administrative support to the Equity Research team. The successful candidate will act as the first point of contact for clients and other departments. This role is based on an ongoing contract.
- Extensive diary and calendar management
- Travel Coordination, including itineraries and visa’s
- Expense and invoice management
- Acting as the first point of contact
- Answering telephones and emails professionally and timely
- Booking and arranging meetings and conference calls both internally and externally
- Involvement in research / projects and events
- General administration and day-to-day duties
To be successful in this Executive Assistant role you must exhibit a motivated, professional and able to work in a demanding and fast-paced environment. You must be able to take initiative in difficult situations and prioritise your workload. Desirable to have previous experience in a blue-chip or finance services environment.
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Highly professional manner
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Team player
- Be discreet with confidential information
- High attention to detail
POSTED: 03 Dec 2019 JOB ID: MCEAResearch20311