London (West End) SALARY: £13 - £14 TERM: Temporary
An amazing opportunity to work for one of the worlds top specialist Universities providing administrative support for the finance department and providing a customer-focused service to customers and academics.
- You will ensure the effective and efficient administration of the student sales ledger in the University and ensure all income due to the University is identified and recorded promptly and accurately.
- You will assist with the ongoing reconciliation of student accounts, ensuring that they are a complete and accurate record of transactions and that all payments received are correctly allocated and debts are minimised.
- You will provide a high level of customer service to students and colleagues across the University, ensuring that the University is both transparent and accountable in the way it deals with its customers.
- Process sales invoices and claim forms
- Administer day-to-day finances
- Other day to day ad-hoc duties
- Proven work experience as a Finance Administrator, Finance Assistant or similar role
- Hands-on experience with accounting software
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel (creating spreadsheets and charts and using financial Excel functions)
- Good understanding of bookkeeping procedures
- Time-management and organisation skills
- You will have completed or currently studying for a financial qualification such as AAT or CIMA, or educated to degree level in either Accounting or Business Finance.
- You will have an understanding and experience of Higher Education and ideally an enthusiasm for the Arts.
If you would like to work for a university with world class reputation, please apply now.
POSTED: 15 Apr 2019 JOB ID: DFFA2424