London (City of) SALARY: £17 - £19 TERM: Temporary
Float Assistant for an Established Banking Firm
City of London
12-month Temporary Contract
We are seeking a Float Assistant to take on a new role with our client. This is a busy and varied role that is perfect if you are seeking a challenge. Our client is an established investment banking firm located within Central London. You will be part of a lovely and hardworking team.
As a Float Assistant you will be supporting a large team of colleagues with all administrative duties.
- First point of contact for the team
- Handling client requests
- Diary management
- Travel management
- Booking meetings and conference calls
- Handling phone queries
- Managing expenses
- Responsible for updating the company database
- Preparing presentations using Microsoft Office suite
For the role as a Float Assistant, you will be highly organised with excellent multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
POSTED: 15 Apr 2019 JOB ID: RHASSIST17186