Front of House Receptionist
London (City of) SALARY: £12 - £14 TERM: Temporary
Front of House Receptionist for an Asset Management Firm
City of London
1-month Temporary Cover
A Front of House Receptionist is required for an exciting new position. Our client is an asset management firm with a leading presence within the industry. They have beautiful offices within Central London and a lovely welcoming team.
As a Front of House Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for clients, visitors and colleagues.
- Greeting and attending to clients
- Handling phone queries
- Booking meeting rooms
- Responsible for the overall preparation of meeting rooms including; restocking, ensuring equipment is working and refreshments given
- Liaising with IT team when issues arise
- Handing out security passes
- Assisting with expenses
- Assisting with internal events
- Ordering stationery and supplies
- Ad hoc administrative tasks
As this is a Front of House Receptionist role, our client is seeking an individual who is well presented with a professional manner at all times. A people person who likes engaging with clients face-to-face is perfect for this role.
- Impeccable professional manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Highly organised
- Computer literate
POSTED: 15 Apr 2019 JOB ID: RHFOH16694