London (City of) SALARY: £23,000 - £25,000 TERM: Contract
City of London
6 Month Fixed Term Contract
£23,000 - £25,000 p.a. plus benefits
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a creative client who are looking for a helpdesk administrator to join the team on a six-month fixed-term contract basis.
You’ll be joining a vibrant team based just a short walk from Blackfriars and will be expected to hit the ground running from day one. You must hold previous helpdesk/facilities administrator experience and be comfortable supporting the team with ease. The helpdesk administrator will respond to, plan and organise the reactive and planned maintenance works for all facilities, overseeing the process from customer enquiry to job completion.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
You will be expected to deliver excellent customer service to several high-end clients, interpreting and managing work orders through various systems, planning and dispatching both reactive and planned maintenance works to a number of engineers, sub-contractors and site managers, and providing administrative support, where appropriate. This role is extremely fast paced and requires advanced organisation and prioritisation skills.
Typical duties include:
- Communicate with a number of clients to deliver high-end customer service
- Work with a large volume of engineers, sub-contractors and site managers
- Manage high volumes of customer enquiries
- Keep all relevant systems updated
- Liaise with contractors and site contacts to resolve facilities-based issues
- Perform general administration across the team
- Build relationships and maintain an open line of communication
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful, you will have two years’ experience in a similar role, be an efficient problem solver and be able to deal with multiple requests at any given time.
- Two years’ helpdesk/facilities experience
- Ability to build client relationships
- Ability to work at an incredibly fast pace
- Proactive nature
- Good use of initiative
- Efficient problem solver
- High attention to detail
This role will pay up to £25k (DOE), in addition to a discretionary bonus. Other benefits include:
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays
- Professional development budget to help you achieve your personal goals
- Access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- Team nights out every quarter
- Flexible working hours
This a really interesting role where you’ll be surrounded by a supportive and friendly team. We are looking to shortlist this role asap, so apply today.
POSTED: 15 Apr 2019 JOB ID: ERWHELPD17384