House Manager/Butler, Paris
Europe SALARY: €45,000 - €50,000 TERM: Permanent
Tiger Private is looking for a House Manager/Butler who is fluent in both English and French, to oversee the running of an apartment in Paris.
This is a second residence which is occupied by the Principal around once a month for a few days.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced, all rounder who can fulfill the following duties;
- Implementing routine/structure and maintaining high standards
- Responsible for all preventative and reactive maintenance
- Overseeing the housekeeper and recruiting temp staff when required
- Liaising with contractors
- Knowledge in handling fine fabrics, furnishings, silver etc.
- Overseeing refurbishments/projects
- Purchasing supplies/household items
- Paying household bills, invoices, budgeting etc.
- Providing concierge to the Principal; booking restaurants, buying tickets etc.
- Serving breakfast, drinks, meeting and greeting guests, packing/unpacking
WHO YOU ARE
My client is looking for someone who is organised, calm, trustworthy and passionate about delivering a high level of service.
Candidates must have an excellent knowledge of Paris and a good contact book!
*Only candidates who have experience working within private households/5* hotels in a similar role will be considered.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am-6pm, flexible when the Principal is in residence.
Salary is £45,000-50,000 euros depending on experience.
POSTED: 02 Dec 2019 JOB ID: AFPARIS0294