London (West End) SALARY: £38,000 - £38,000 TERM: Permanent
Tiger Private has taken on a new live out Housekeeper role, based in Central London, for a busy family with four children. My clients require an experienced individual, with great attention to detail and a bubbly and caring personality. Must be used to a formal household setting, working amongst other staff, and good with animals and children.
About the role:
- Cleaning of a six bedroom property to a very high standard – dusting, mopping floors, hoovering, polishing and tidying.
- Using specialized cleaning products for the care of antiques, marble, artwork, glassware and fine silverware.
- Frequent making of beds to hotel standard. Care of bedding and other linen.
- Grocery shopping and errand running when needed.
- Walking and in-house care of dogs on occasion.
- Proven previous experience as a housekeeper in HNW households.
- Great references.
- DBS or willing to have one.
- Great attention to detail.
- Experience with packing and wardrobe care would be a bonus, but not essential.
- Working Monday to Friday or Tuesday to Saturday.
- 8am – 7.00pm with a 45min paid lunch break.
- Family are paying £550npw and will pay your National Insurance and tax, plus paid holiday.
- Must be happy to work around small children and be good with dogs!
- The family are looking for someone who wants a long term position.
This is the opportunity to start a great relationship working for a well run household for many years to come.
POSTED: 07 Nov 2019 JOB ID: BBU1986