London City SALARY: £50,000 - £65,000 TERM: Contract
My client is the best in the market and offer independent corporate broking, advisory, and trading house, to medium and small companies. They are now seeking an Investor Relation candidate to join the team immediately. The ideal candidate should have Investor experience within the Financial industry and be able to hit the ground running from day one.
This will be for a duration of 6 months, on a fixed term contract. You will need to be fully committed to the whole duration, and offer high quality service, you will be on the front-line function encompassing interactions between the corporate clients and investors.
You will be located a short walk from Liverpool St train station and be situated in beautiful new offices. If you are looking for a fast-paced working environment, and the chance to work with highly motivated individuals, this could be of match to you.
Key Skills & Duties:
- Organise roadshows for corporate clients – this involves scheduling 1-to-1 meetings, group meetings,site visits and other ad-hoc events.
- Key interface between our corporate clients and institutional fund managers.
- Full responsibility for roadshow targeting.
- Working closely with Corporate Finance Directors on client account management, along with other departments.
- Organise client and target client roadshows including liaising with clients on logistics, investor targeting, contacting shareholders and potential shareholders to schedule investor meetings, confirming meetings with investors and sending roadshow documents to clients and, subsequently, detailing responses.
- Obtain feedback following roadshows and other client events, liaising with Sales Desk when necessary.
- Work with Research, Sales and Corporate to plan corporate events such as conferences, site visits.
- Share register analysis.
- Work with corporate clients to develop and implement annual investor relations program; comprising investor targeting, IR calendars, timing of UK and other road shows, site visits and investor days.
- Strong communication skills in both written and verbal form.
- Excellent organisational skills with an exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Confident on the phone and dealing with senior directors.
POSTED: 11 May 2018 JOB ID: ERWINEST22441