Junior EA to Directors
London (West End) SALARY: £22,000 - £27,000 BONUS AND BENEFITS TERM: Permanent
EA to Associate Directors
£22,000 - £27,000 Benefits + Bonus
A rapidly growing consultancy is looking for a proactive Junior EA to join their successful, fun and vibrant team in the heart of the West End, providing high-level support to their 2 Associate Directors.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
This is a busy EA role with lots of variety, so you’ll be the kind of person who enjoys keeping on their toes and using initiative!
- Day to day support of two Associate Directors, including diary management, travel arrangements, documentation relating to expenses;
- Administrative support to the client services team, including setting up meeting rooms and welcoming guests and travel arrangements;
- Generating correspondence, managing inbox in Associate Directors’ absence and redirecting queries where necessary;
- Answering company telephone;
- Providing support to the event management activity of the company when necessary;
- Opens and distributes the post, ensuring that private and confidential mail is dealt with in the absence of the addressee;
- Assisting in formatting documents and collating proposals when required;
- Greeting guests in the office, setting up meeting rooms and providing coffee and water for meetings;
- Receiving deliveries to office and ensuring they are stored appropriately.
WHO YOU ARE
- Proactive and fun nature
- Good use of initiative
- Efficient problem solver
- High attention to detail
- A university degree
This role will pay up to £27k (depending on experience), in addition to an annual and discretionary bonus. Other benefits include:
- 25 days holiday (exclusive of public holidays)
- Hours 9am- 5.30pm
- Top tier full private medical insurance
- Trips abroad, company parties and social events
- Annual company profit share scheme
- Fantastic location
This a really interesting role where you’ll be surrounded by a supportive and friendly team. We are looking to shortlist this role asap, so apply today.
POSTED: 13 Mar 2019 JOB ID: DUJUNIOREA17276