Junior Office Administrator
London (Greater) SALARY: £20,000 - £25,000 TERM: Permanent
Office Administrator and Lettings Assistant
Up to £26k
Tiger Recruitment is currently recruiting on behalf of a boutique property company based in a sociable and friendly office in North London. They are looking for a confident and sparky Junior candidate to support the office and Lettings side of the business.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Not only will you be joining an impressive business, this role offers extremely exciting progression and the opportunity become a key part of the business and gain excellent experience.
Responsibilities include –
General administrative support to the office
Assiting the Lettings team
Helping with contracts and tenancies
Assisting a number of departments in the office when needed.
Updating spreadsheets and databases.
Sending statements to clients.
Managing social media accounts
General office management, ordering stationary.
WHO YOU ARE
My client are looking for someone super proactive and on the ball, who is hoping to secure a position where they can grow with the company. Ambitious and super friendly as well as a mucker-inner.
Excellent organizational and administrative skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to work within a team as well as autonomously
Pro-active and confident with using your own initiative.
Muck in work attitude.
A professional and personable approach
· Able to work well under pressure and juggle a varied work plate
· Excellent attention to detail and orgnisational skills
· An interest in social media and events.
· Interest in property.
· This role will pay a up to £26k + discretionary bonus
· Pension scheme
· Work away trips.
· 20 days holiday + bank holidays.
· 9am-6pm working hours.
· Closed between Christmas and Newyears.
POSTED: 14 Aug 2019 JOB ID: HAPRONOR18063