Legal Secretary – Dispute Resolution
London City SALARY: £38,000 - £42,000 TERM: Permanent
Legal Secretary - Dispute Resolution
£38,000 - £42,000
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Legal Secretary within Dispute Resolutions to work for a prestigious law firm based in the City. This is an exciting role to join a fast-paced Dispute Resolutions department and support at 2 Partners and the wider team with secretarial duties.
- Proactively managing the Partner's diaries.
- Organising global travel and ensuring detailed itineraries are produced.
- Working on Word documents, Excel and PowerPoint Presentations
- Creating, amending and dispatching of bills.
- Assisting fee-earners with their time entries
Key Skills and Experience:
- Dispute Resolution sector knowledge and experience within a similar role
- Fast, accurate typing skills
- Flexible and willing to work beyond core hours to meet expectations
- Ability to work calm under pressure and to tight deadlines
If you are a confident and professional Legal Secretary, please apply now.
POSTED: 15 May 2018 JOB ID: KHBLEGDR13508