Live-in housekeeper/nanny – Central London
London (West End) SALARY: £34,700 - £38,700 TERM: Permanent
Tiger Private is looking for an experienced live-in housekeeper/nanny for a lovely family with 2 children who live in Marylebone. This is a more informal, 5 storey, 7 bedroom property.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
You will take care of all housekeeping with additional nanny duties from Monday to Friday. Mum works from home so you will rarely have sole charge of the children.
Duties will include, but shall not be limited to;
- Housekeeping; cleaning, dusting, mopping etc.
- Laundry; washing and ironing, changing bed linen
- Grocery shopping online
- Nanny duties; school/nursery runs, supervising activities, bathing, bedtime, occasional babysitting etc.
- Answering the door and telephone
- Flexibility to travel during school holidays for a short time
- Simple cooking
- Flexible to travel
WHO YOU ARE
The right candidates will be warm, personable and willing to muck in as a team player. This is the perfect role for a reliable all-rounder with a positive attitude, who would like to become a key part of a family long-term.
You must have experience working within private households in a similar role.
Working hours will be Monday to Friday from 7.30am-7.30pm with a break in the day. Flexible to babysit and travel with the family when required.
Salary is between £500-£550 net per week.
POSTED: 07 Nov 2019 JOB ID: AFMARYHK7968