London (West End) SALARY: £40,000 - £55,000 TERM: Permanent
Our client, a leading and thriving hospitality group, with some exciting projects coming up in the near future are seeking a phenomenal Marketing Manager.
As the Marketing Manager, you will take lead on PR, marketing, social media and brand effort in the hospitality industry.
As an experienced Marketing Manager, you must be an innovator and an expert with a wealth of experience in strategic brand development, marketing direction and strategy.
Over time, as the business grows, you could organically step into the role of Marketing Director, and be responsible for hiring and leading a marketing team. As the Head of Marketing, you will work alongside Head of Sales
- Formulate and deliver the marketing plan & strategy for all businesses in the group
- Work closely with the directors on brand development of new and existing concepts, in particular focusing on strategic market positioning of each brand
- Create innovative ways to attract new customers, and retain existing ones – develop unique, forward-thinking marketing strategies for doing so
- Be the brand ambassador and brand guardian for each concept – train management and staff (alongside ops manager) on brand values, ethos and communication
- Work closely with PR agencies
- Develop, present, and execute the social media strategy across all businesses
- Come up with creative content and marketing ideas – be an innovator and not a follower when it comes to strategy and execution
- Develop and execute strategic digital and physical campaigns that grow brand awareness, sales and footfall
- Provide weekly and monthly budgets and reports to directors and track progress of various marketing campaigns
- Put together press releases, brand guidelines / copyright, tone of voice policy and so on
- Write copy for all websites, digital pieces, brand presentations and so on
- Develop the tone of voice for each brand and be responsible for all public written communication relating to each brand
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a wealth of experience as a marketing manager/director in hospitality or retail
- Must have a passion for hospitality and will ideally have some experience in high end dining
- You will be an innovator – set market trends as opposed to follow others
- Be able to and enjoy writing long creative pieces such as brand guidelines, tone of voice rules or press releases
- Be able to take the directors/chefs/concept creators ideas and deliver them into a comprehensive brand bible document and a consequent marketing plan
- You will be able to hit the ground running and come up with your own strategies and execution plans
- Be able to work independently, with the full support of the team and reporting to operations director, and 2 co-founders
- Have a passion for, and solid understanding of social media (Instagram, facebook, twitter – advertising included), develop strategies, present plans and deliver results
- Manage all supplier relationships relating to branding (e.g. website developers, logo developers etc)
- You will have amazing attention to detail and contempt for typos, bad grammar and poor English
If you have the relevant experience and transferable skills for this role we would love to hear from you.
POSTED: 14 Aug 2019 JOB ID: NR019035