London City SALARY: £20,000 - £25,000 TERM: Permanent
My client is a niche law firm based in the heart of the City, looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking Office Administrator.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Meeting and greeting clients on arrival as well as preparing meeting rooms
- Filing, photocopying and dealing with post
- Supporting fee earners with ad hoc administration duties
- Booking events as well as other PA duties
Key Skills & Experience:
- Excellent communication skills both on the phone and in person
- Proficient in using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Able to use initiative and prioritise workload
If you are a proactive, switched on Office Administrator looking for longevity in your next position please apply now.
POSTED: 10 May 2018 JOB ID: NIOA13991