London (West End) SALARY: £35,000 - £40,000 TERM: Contract
Tiger Recruitment is currently recruiting on behalf of an multinational chemical company who are looking for an experienced Office Manager to fill in a part-time (20hrs per week), 12 month maternity cover role. You would be based in the London headquarters helping the office function smoothly, and providing administrative support to the London team.
The hours will be broken down to four per day, five days a week.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
This is a busy Office Management role with lots of variety, you will be the type of Office Manager who is proud of the service you provide to the team, bringing the office together and willing to go the extra mile.
Typical duties include:
- First point of contact for office visitors
- Managing the office inbox and main telephone line
- Board meeting preparation
- General administrative duties
- Ad hoc support for the team
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful, you will be an experienced Office Manager, a self-starter, working in a sometimes quiet environment, going the extra mile and happy to lend a hand where required.
- Previous experience within an Office Management role
- Ideally 10 years of working in office support/administration
- Experience working alongside strong personalities
- Proactive nature
- High attention to detail
- Happy to work
- A strong education
This a really interesting role where you’ll be surrounded by a supportive and friendly team. Tiger Recruitment is looking to shortlist this role asap, so apply today.
POSTED: 11 Feb 2019 JOB ID: BA16933OM