London (West End) SALARY: £25,000 - £32,000 Benefits TERM: Permanent
A creative media company are looking for an Office Manager to join their young, vibrant team in Soho.
This Office Manager role is an all-encompassing role in which you will be the go-to person in an office of approximately 30 people. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring smooth running of the office - implementing system improvements, maintaining office stationery and supplies, managing monthly budget
- Travel coordination for the team
- On-boarding/ off-boarding hires
- First point of contact – screening calls, meet and greet
- Liaison with New York and LA offices
- Organising events and socials
This is an exciting opportunity for an organised and strong-willed candidate to join a fun, sociable team. You will have proven experience working in an Office Manager / Team Assistant role, ideally within a creative agency environment.
You will have exceptional organisational skills, enjoy being the linchpin of the office and be willing to muck-in with all tasks required.
As well as a competitive salary you will enjoy free drinks and snacks, regular company socials, discretionary bonus (dependent on company and individual performance), discount in local venues, and a casual working environment.
If you are interested in this Office Manager role then apply below now!
POSTED: 12 Aug 2019 JOB ID: LKOM8838