London (West End) SALARY: £25,000 - £28,000 TERM: Contract
A boutique independent investment Manager is looking to recruit an experienced Office Manager on a part time basis. This is a 12 month fixed term contract where the hours are super flexible.
Your overall responsibility would be to manage general office procedures to ensure processes and duties run officially and effectively.
- Maintain clear records of office expenses by managing invoices
- Answers general emails and postal correspondence with customers and suppliers
- Creates budgets and orders office supplies
- Arranging team events
- Maintaining holiday and sickness records for all employees
- Manages the IT and telecoms functions and general office maintenance
- Ad-hoc HR tasks including, but not limited to, managing pension plans, payroll, annual leave and employee inductions
- Upkeep of the marketing function of the business, including social media updates, checking the functionality of the website and sending mailshots to clients and customers
- Overseeing incoming and outgoing post and courier deliveries
- Delegating tasks to front-of-house staff and monitoring their progress
- Co-ordinating and facilitating any office move
- Office management experience within the financial industry is essential.
- Educated to A-Level standard or equivalent. A degree-level qualification would be advantageous, but is by no means essential
- Extensive staff management experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must have excellent leadership, management and networking skills
- Communicative and flexible
- Proactive and able to work under pressure
- Great analytical skills
If you’re looking for that work-life balance and have all the experience above please apply now.
POSTED: 17 Sep 2019 JOB ID: DFOM2424