Operations / Support Manager
London (West End) SALARY: £80,000 - £115,000 Extensive benefits and bonus TERM: Permanent
An international investment company are looking for a Senior Manager within Operations and Support to join their team in the West End.
This role forms part of a wider international management team, focusing on a specific business unit to oversee the team of Assistants within the group and ensure the smooth running of the function.
- Day-to-day oversight and responsibility for the Assistant group – liaising with key managers to monitor performance, operational issues and carry out reviews
- Liaise with different groups across the business on change initiatives and represent the needs of the specific business unit
- Recruitment – coordinate team cover across the group and work on new hires, working with different managers and liaising with recruiters
- Project management on new initiatives including new technology, processes and systems and ensuring adequate training is provided across the Assistant group
This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced senior manager to join an international financial services firm. You will have extensive experience in financial services (10+ years) and may have previously worked in a support role, with proven people management / team leader experience for at least 3 years. You will be a natural people person and able to form strong and strategic relationships at all levels across the business (internationally). You will be able to demonstrate good insight into the day to day workings of an EA role, dealing with any issues as they arise and be an advocate for the team that you represent.
As well as a highly competitive salary you will receive a generous package:
- Bonus scheme
- Lunch allowance
- Travel subsidy
- Private medical and dental insurance
POSTED: 10 Jan 2019 JOB ID: DMSNRMNGR16599