London Westend SALARY: £30,000 - £35,000 TERM: Permanent
An adaptable and proactive PA is required to support the Managing Director of a busy talent agency based in the West End. This exciting company represents many famous names so you will need to be able to work confidently with VIP’s and celebrities. You will also receive many perks such as tickets to exclusive premieres and theatre shows.
This demanding PA role is a great opportunity to demonstrate your organisational and time management skills. You will be responsible for diary management and travel bookings, she regularly travels to New York so you will be required to arrange flights, accommodation and cars for the Managing Director. A keen eye for detail and efficiency is key for this busy PA role as you will be expected to follow up and respond to important emails and appointments.
Key skills and experience:
- Previous experience working as legal or business affairs support, within the film/TV industry is essential
- Strong knowledge of travel booking
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Apple Mac computer skills and knowledge of office software packages
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadline
The company are very social and have a fantastic culture, so the ideal PA will be able to adapt to this office environment.
POSTED: 15 May 2018 JOB ID: PATAL11812