PA – FinTech
London (City of) SALARY: £40,000 - £45,000 TERM: Permanent
A leading global FinTech company are looking for an experienced PA to join their modern office in inner City London.
This PA role is primarily supporting the CEO and Global CFO, with additional support to the Board/ Executive Committee. You will be responsible for:
- Extensive diary management
- Proactive inbox management for the CEO
- Travel coordination, including full itineraries
- Processing expenses
- Document preparation, including Board packs
- Management of Board meetings, minuting and distributing action points
- Line management of two receptionists
This is an exciting opportunity for a switched-on and proactive PA to join an international team in a growing company.
You will have proven experience supporting at C-suite level, ideally within a small to medium company. You will have a commercial background and ideally be degree-educated. An additional language is a plus.
You must have excellent communication skills, show initiative and enjoy working with a variety of different personalities and cultures. If you have management experience, this is also beneficial.
If you are interested in this PArole then apply below now!
POSTED: 12 Apr 2019 JOB ID: LKFINTECH7613