PA for Boutique Investment Firm
London (West End) SALARY: £35,000 - £40,000 Bonus TERM: Permanent
I am currently working on a fantastic new opportunity for a dynamic and innovative boutique investment banking and investment management firm based in Fitzrovia. The firm is looking for a personable and proactive PA to join their close-knit team.
It's a small office of 7 where the working environment is very faced-paced and demanding, but also extremely collaborative and friendly, where everyone has a muck-in attitude and gets on well.
The position is for a PA to provide business and personal support to the Managing Partner (40%), as well as support to the wider team and picking up office management (60%).
Duties will include, although not be limited to:
- Complex diary management across both business and personal
- Email management
- Coordinating global travel – both business and personal
- Acting as a gatekeeper and screening calls
- Managing the database
- Managing personal 3rd party suppliers/accountants/solicitors/builders etc (for the Principal)
- Basic office management duties
The ideal candidate:
- Trustworthy and confidential
- High level of integrity
- Down to earth
- Happy to get stuck in/pick up extra duties
- Solution finder
- Attention to detail
Hours are 8:45-6. Salary is dependent on experience, up to £40k and you will be eligible for discretionary bonus, based on performance.
A great opportunity to join and support an extremely successful and intelligent team of professionals.
POSTED: 03 Dec 2019 JOB ID: CLGOOD6183