London (City of) SALARY: £17 - £19 TERM: Temporary
PA/Team Assistant for Multinational Asset Firm
City of London
12 Month Contract
Our client is a prestigious investment management firm with a strong focus on their clientele and professionalism. They are seeking a highly qualified Team PA to join the team. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking to expand their skills and start a rewarding career.
Our client is seeking out a Team PA to provide support for a Securities team of 20+, ranging from analysts to MD level. For the initial 6 – 8 weeks will be covering for other assistants until assigned to own team.
- Intensive diary management for all levels of team
- Answering telephones and emails
- Booking and arranging meetings
- Travel Management, including visa processing
- Expense management
- General administration
- Ad hoc tasks
To be successful in this PA role you must exhibit a high level of organisation and professionalism in a fast-paced environment. Our client is looking for someone who is flexible and adaptable, able to take on many different tasks at once.
- Previous experience in a PA role for a large team/trading floor experience is preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Professional manner
- Ability to multitask
- Team player
- Strong interpersonal skills
POSTED: 10 Sep 2019 JOB ID: RHTEAM18597