Part-time Housekeeper/Cook – Dulwich
London (Greater) SALARY: £18,000 - £23,000 TERM: Permanent
Tiger Private is looking for a part-time housekeeper/cook to join a lovely, quiet, informal household in Dulwich (Nearest station is Forest Hill). This is a large 6 bedroom, 3 bathroom property occupied by one person. There are no children or pets.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Responsibilities include, but shall not limited to:
- Cleaning; dusting, mopping, hoovering etc.
- Laundry and ironing
- Hand washing delicate garments
- Dry cleaning
- Running errands
- Taking deliveries
- Ordering things for the house when required
- Liaising with gardener
- Online grocery shopping, accept delivery and pack away order
- Care for artworks and antiques
- Cooking dinner occasionally and batch cooking simple, healthy meals (plant and fish based)
- Potentially cooking for groups of up to 10 people
- Helping at dinner parties; setting the table, serving guests
WHO YOU ARE
We are looking for a friendly, organised housekeeper/cook who can use their initiative and ensure the smooth running of the household.
- Candidates must be fluent English speakers with excellent communication skills
- Previous experience working within a private household
- It is a bonus if you drive
- DBS check
- Excellent references
Working hours will be Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 9am-5pm.
Salary is between £13-15 net per hour DOE
To start beginning of August
POSTED: 17 Jul 2019 JOB ID: AFSEHK8604