Personal Assistant and Marketing Manager, Central London!
London (West End) SALARY: £35,000 - £40,000 Great benefits! TERM: Permanent
An established and reputable Legal Chamber are looking for an experienced and motivated Personal Assistant and Marketing Manager to join their hardworking, professional and well-established team.
This is a newly created role and you will have real scope to make it your own and bring expertise and experience to the job. Within this role you will be managing diaries and court scheduling – liaising with clients and clerks accordingly. It will also involve elements of Marketing and Event Management - coordinating monthly events and dinners, ensuring all planning, execution and follow up is actioned. You will also be responsible for managing their social media and online presence – updating their website, twitter and PR accordingly.
- Inbox and diary management for The Head of Chambers
- Meeting and greeting guests and clients
- Management of the meeting rooms
- Assisting the wider team with administrative support
- Event support and logistics
- Website and social media management
- Pulling together agendas and taking minutes at committee meetings
Skills and requirements
- Well-presented and professional
- Personable with fantastic communication skills
- Proactive and able to use your own initiative
- Experience within events and website management
- Degree Educated
You must be a professional, hardworking and discrete candidate who is used to using their own initiative and can autonomously within a role.
- Flexi working / option to work from home
- Contracted hours 08.30 – 18.00
- 25 days annual holiday
- Pension contribution
- Discretionary bonus
POSTED: 15 Mar 2019 JOB ID: MDCH7304