Private and Business PA
London (West End) SALARY: £50,000 - £50,000 TERM: Permanent
Tiger Private is looking for a Private and Business PA to support the CEO of a Private Jet company. A truly fantastic opportunity for a Private PA who is business savvy and commercially aware. You will be based in London where you will join and manage a small team of 3, also acting as the main gatekeeper globally. You will be able to work from home or remotely with access to a Private Members Club.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Private duties will include, but shall not be limited to;
- Diary management (Personal and Business)
- Organising travel, booking flights, hotels (Personal and Business)
- Lifestyle requests; booking restaurants, tickets, events etc.
- Personal shopping
- Running errands
- Scheduling meetings
- Meeting and liaising with clients on behalf of the Principal
- Preparing documents; research, financial plans etc.
- Presenting to potential investors
- Assistance with various projects and ventures
- Accounts, financial transactions, budgeting
WHO YOU ARE
Ideal candidates will have experience providing meticulous 1:1 Private and Business support to a CEO/Entrepreneur. Our client is looking for a dynamic individual who is able to switch from buying a birthday gift or organising a once in a lifetime trip, to meeting investors or assisting with a new business venture. You must be extremely well-presented, eloquent and polished with the confidence to deal with HNWI’s. Trustworthiness is key and excellent references will need to be provided.
Working hours will be flexible.
Salary is around £50,000 gross per annum.
To start ASAP.
POSTED: 13 Mar 2019 JOB ID: AFPRIVFIN7086