Project Manager – Luxury Hospitality Group, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Middle East SALARY: £45,000 - £55,000 TERM: Contract
We are working on a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join a well-established and fast growing luxury Hospitality Group based in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. As the Project Manager, you will join the thriving hospitality group who are committed to creating outstanding experiences and unforgettable events to exceed guest/clients expectations.
With an array of premium restaurants and ballrooms within their umbrella, this is the perfect role for a Project Manager wanting to take lead and create/ manage the project timelines for all Hospitality/ contract projects.
As the Project Manager, you will work closely with the CEO of the hospitality group, responsible for taking lead and collaborating with sales, engineering, manufacturing, sourcing and shipping to ensure that task are completed on time.
Other Project Management duties will include but not limited to;
- Project lead on all contract projects, you will be responsible for managing/overseeing the planning, scheduling, tracking the project times lines to ensure that its running smoothly
- You will be responsible for building new relationships
- You will collaborate with all other departments to ensure that all projects are on track for instillation and completion
- You will report the progress and KPI’s on projects and you will escalate & resolve any risks issues to your direct report
- Working closely with the owner and CEO of the group on all design requirements to ensure that specifications are accurate and up to date
- You have experience leading hospitality and contract projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Project/ Business Management or similar field or equivalent experience
- You will have exceptional attention to detail, follow through skills and you will be an excellent communicator with the ability to provide clear direction
- The successful candidate will have the ability to manage multiple projects at various stages of development whilst demonstrating strong organisational and problem solving skills
- Ability and willingness to take ownership of responsibility
- Have full availability for the 2 year contract
POSTED: 10 Jul 2019 JOB ID: NR-15380