London (West End) SALARY: £30,000 - £35,000 TERM: Permanent
Property Manager and Accounts
Great Benefits including pension.
Tiger Recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of a wonderful boutique property company based in the West End. You will be a Property Manager, working with every element of property management as well as accounts. This the perfect opportunity for someone with an interest and experience with property who is looking to join a small and friendly office.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Your role will involve you using your own initiative and skills to ensure contracts and accounts are managed efficiently.
- You will be negotiating renewals with their existing tenants.
- You will be managing properties with aspects such as, booking plumbers, electricians and annual gas safety certificates.
- You will also be working with accounts, collecting rent, commission, payroll and invoicing to name a few.
- You will be trusted with liaising with Landlords, contractors and accountants.
- You will also be helping with general office management, ordering supplies and maintaining the up-keep of the office.
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful you will you will need to be a bright and switched on candidate with a key interested and experience within property. Ideally you will be educated to degree level and have the confidence and time efficiency to juggle several tasks at once.
Knowledge, skills and experience required
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- Understanding of tenancy laws
Knowledge, skills and experience that is beneficial
- Use of databases
- Experience in a property management role
- Payroll experience
- Bookkeeping experience
· Excellent mathematical skills
· Exceptionally organized and efficient
· Self-motivated and proactive
· Wonderful communication skills and a true people person
· Strong interest in property.
POSTED: 12 Aug 2019 JOB ID: HAPROPKEN17796