Receptionist – 12 Month Contract
London (City of) SALARY: £23,000 - £25,000 TERM: Contract
An outstanding opportunity for a confident receptionist to work in one of the leading Global asset management firms in the UK.
This hands-on role will cover all aspects of front of house. Working within a great team of receptionists and meeting room assistants, assuring the smooth delivery of clients. From the bookings associated with any client visit through to their arrival at the office and subsequent departure.
Other duties will include:
· Answering the telephone and dealing with enquiries.
· Meeting room administration/preparation and event organisation
· Communicating and sharing information with the wider team
· Keeping logbooks, issuing and controlling visitor access cards
· Maintaining a safe, efficient and immaculate reception and front of house
· Supporting the wider team
Our client is looking for an approachable candidate with a can-do attitude to deliver an acute client focus with an enthusiasm for excellence all-round customer service. A flexible approach and the ability to manage multiple tasks and situations with motivation.
12 months fixed term
25 days holiday
POSTED: 09 Jan 2019 JOB ID: RSREC16588