London City SALARY: £30,000 - £35,000 TERM: Contract
Seeking a highly corporate receptionist to join the team at one of the leading global independent investment bank, located in the City. This is a 9-month fixed term contract, with possible extension, so please ensure you are available immediately. My client focuses to build up a great reception team around them and invest a lot of time in training and ensuring each individual delivers a fantastic level of service. They feel the reception team are the face of the company, and who help build/ support a long-term relationship with clients coming into the building.
This role will be to start immediately, and you will require previous experience within a corporate environment acting as client services or front of house. If you feel like you have the relevant experience and can provide a prominent level of service to all internal and external visitors, then please continue to read the duties below.
- Meeting and greeting clients and ensuing a smooth running of a VIP treatment.
- Operating a busy switch board.
- Delegating important emails to the correct members of staff.
- Booking and managing online meetings room booking systems.
- Invoicing when required.
- Ordering catering requirements for large meetings.
- Previous client service experience.
- Extremely good communication skills.
POSTED: 09 Apr 2018 JOB ID: ERWRECEP13517