London (West End) SALARY: £10 - £11 TERM: Temporary
An excellent Front of House opportunity has arisen working for a professional membership organisation in luxurious offices based in the West End. This ongoing temporary position is a busy, fast paced and demanding role, therefore a minimum of 2 years Reception experience is essential.
As first point of contact to all clients and members you must be forward thinking, confident in your approach and have the business’s best interest in mind.
- Meeting and greeting all clients, visitors and staff courteously
- Arranging temporary security passes for visitors
- Answering calls affably and efficiently, taking clear and detailed messages when necessary
- Competent switchboard management
- Keeping the reception area tidy at all times
- Logging, sending and distributing all incoming and outgoing mail, couriers and faxes
- Booking meeting rooms and organising refreshments
- Monitoring levels of and ordering supplies
- Overseeing meeting room schedules
- Updating contact database
- Ad-hoc administrative tasks when required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including a clear telephone manner
- Competent with Microsoft Office suite, particularly Word and Outlook
- Proven time management skills
- High levels of self-confidence and self-motivation
- Ability to work autonomously and take ownership
- Friendly and approachable
If you have a passion for front of house roles and this position sounds of interest to you please apply below!
POSTED: 16 Sep 2019 JOB ID: DFRC2424