London City SALARY: £13 - £16 TERM: Temporary
I am looking for a Recruitment Coordinator to join a large independent investment management firm, in a role that will be based within their human resources team.
The company have incredible offices based in Central London; and with a vast number of opportunities, there is a lot of room for internal progression.
A large part of this role is to assist the Recruitment team to coordinate and arrange all external and internal interviews. In total, the company arranged 3000 interviews last year, so a high level of attention to detail and great organisational skills are key for this role.
The position will be temporary for six months, with a possible extension. You must be available for ongoing temporary roles, and be happy to commit to the duration of the booking.
Duties will include:
- Scheduling interviews
- Sending out offer letters and contracts
- Liaising with line managers in each department, to arrange suitable interview slots
- Organising travel for both candidates and recruiters
- Expense support for candidates when required
- General HR administration
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of one years experience in an administration role
- Experience with high volumes of interview/meeting scheduling
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- A desire to work in a HR/Recruitment team
If you would like to be part of a motivated team in a fast paced environment, please do get in touch today. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your organisational skills and use your attention to detail, whilst liaising with people on a daily basis.
POSTED: 08 May 2018 JOB ID: GWFINANCE13975